Header Ads

James Cameron says Avatar 4 is a ‘motherfucker’ — but he might not direct it

Avatar’s first sequel releases later this year. | Screenshot: Avatar: The Way of Water It’s okay if you’ve lost track, but here’s a quick reminder that this year’s Avatar: The Way of Water is just the first of a potential four sequels to the 2009 sci-fi epic. And now, in a new interview with Empire, director James Cameron has given an update on where the rest of the series is headed. The most interesting detail? Cameron might not actually direct the fourth and fifth Avatar films, which were originally announced in 2013 and 2016. (Like I said, it’s okay if you’ve lost track.) “The Avatar films themselves are kind of all-consuming,” Cameron tells Empire. “I’ve got some other things I’m developing as well that are exciting. I think eventually over time – I don’t know if that’s after three or after four – I’ll want to pass the... Continue reading…
http://dlvr.it/STPCPv

No comments

Powered by Blogger.