Header Ads

Gee, I wonder how Apple Podcasts suddenly became a five-star app

Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge Here are some recent five-star reviews of the Apple Podcasts app in Apple’s own App Store. Let me know if you see a theme? Amazing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is my favorite podcast and I am so glad I found this. I think I learned more in this podcast then in all my years in school. Great advice for parents! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Such valuable advice for parents. I can’t wait for the next episode. Smart man with a great mindset ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Start with his $100 million offer book and open your mind. Alex gives away so much valuable content, it makes you want to get big enough just so you can hire him! The best ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely the best podcast in Nigeria Pushkin ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If reality is a construction, and each postmodern self creates his/her/“their” own reality, then let’s... Continue reading…
http://dlvr.it/SJH0xg

No comments

Powered by Blogger.